The shortlist for Mumbrella’s 2019 Publish Awards has been released, with B2B, custom, association and special interest publishers and publications listed as finalists.
Content agencies delivering custom publications are well represented across the majority of award categories, with Medium Rare Content Agency taking the lead with 19 shortlisted entries.
Momentum Media has received the most shortlisted entries for a publisher, including the nomination of Alex Whitlock, Director of mortgage and finance broker publication The Advisor, for the Publish Leader of the Year award.
Website of the Year – Business shortlisted entries include:
- Human Resources Director – Key Media
- LSJ Online – The Law Society of NSW
- Defence Connect – Momentum Media
- create – Mahlab for Engineers Australia
- Accountants Daily – Momentum Media.
Shortlisted entries for the Association or Member Organisation Publication of the Year include Momentum’s Public Accountant publication for the Institute of Public Accountants, the Recruitment Consulting Staffing Association’s The Brief, The Law Society of NSW’s LSJ, and Mahlab’s HRM for Australian HR.
Six finalists have been listed for the Custom Publication of the Year award:
- The University of Sydney’s Sydney Alumni Magazine (SAM)
- Suddenly News Corp Content Agency for Woolworths Fresh
- Medium Rare for Coles – Coles Magazine
- Medium Rare for Qantas – Qantas Magazine
- House of Kitch for Royal Australian Air Force – Jasper
- Medium Rare for Jetstar – Jetstar Magazine.
Other publisher finalists across different categories include CPA Australia’s INTHEBLACK magazine, Elite Agent, Paragon Media’s Daily Cargo News, Sitchu, Morris Media Network, Concrete Playground, Schwartz Media, the Robb Report, and Missprint Media.
Mumbrella’s Publish Awards gala dinner is being held on 19 September 2019 at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, Sydney.
The full shortlist can be found here.