At Niche Publishing Network (NPN), our aim is to share knowledge to enhance and celebrate Australia’s niche publishers. We want to stimulate conversation, and we want publishers to share their passion for the industry.
Contributing opinion pieces, case studies, how-to articles and other relevant and useful articles for small publishers is encouraged.
We select editorial based on timeliness, relevance and its interest to the NPN’s readership. See our contributors page for more information on topics of interest. Or, contact Editor Lyndsie Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you should know
- Articles will be edited to adhere to the NPN’s style guide.
- Editorial submitted should not be overly promotional in nature.
- Articles submitted for publication are subject to editing. We reserve the right to edit all material for length, spelling, grammar or defamatory statements. Some follow-up consultation with the contributor may be required following editing. Articles that are libellous or defamatory will not be published following consultation with the contributor.
- Submitted editorial that is subjective or expresses a strong opinion will be by-lined.
- We reserve the right to schedule.
- We reserve the right to decline editorial if it does not meet its editorial guidelines.
- Content should be supplied in an editable Word or Google doc. Images should be supplied as separate files.
- Contributors are asked to also submit a short biography and headshot to be published with their content.
Please note: NPN does not accept editorial that is overly promotional in nature. If you are interested in promoting your services, speak with Editor Lyndsie Clark about your marketing options.